Please Help me achieve my Goal

Please donate even if its just 1 dollar, every little bit helps.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Some Good News and Some Bad News

I always hate starting something off with bad news. There are 50+ dolphins in the killing cove as I type this. According to Elora there are a TON of babies. I can't even begin to describe how I feel when this happens. Anger, Disgust, Sad, I honestly feel like I am having a bad dream and I can't wake up. Please take a moment and visit my Facebook page Notes.This is a list of Address's and a great letter to send to the Japanese embassies. COPY/PASTE/SEND. I assure you every phone call and email is working. These horrible men are feeling the pressure and are working much harder to hide there horrible acts. "I believe in the power that comes, When we all work together as one."

I have been seeing a lot of negative comments on numerous different support pages about people being racist or saying hateful things. I just want to say this is not about race. This is about a handful of men giving Japan a horrible name. I don't understand why the Government of Japan allows this. Is having a blood stain on there country worth protecting these men. These beautiful, magnificent, and amazingly intelligent beings do not belong to you Japan. As a matter of fact they don't belong to anyone. Our jobs as the human race is to protect and preserve this beautiful place we call Earth. But instead we are killing it slowly but surely. What does our future look like? I wish there was some way to look into the future and see what this world is like. I can almost guarantee if we continue this destruction there will be nothing beautiful left, if anything at all!

OK now for my good news. About a week ago I wrote a letter to the biggest news station in the city I live in. Today I got a phone call from a very nice woman from this station and they would love to do a story on my journey. I WANTED TO SCREAM AAAAHH!! I was so excited. I was so excited that thousands of people that don't know about this will now know. After watching The Cove I decided that I wanted to be a voice for these dolphins. I feel that I am accomplishing that. I have had an overwhelming amount of support from, Family, Friends and Strangers. All this support means the world to me. It gives me the fuel I need to keep going. And to all my supporters I will not let you down.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leanne,

    Just wondering when you are going? my husband and I will be there in March.
    Ive also started a blog, hope to cross paths one day.

    operationtrueblue2011.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that I could make it this year, but with 3 kids and trying to raise the funds. I am not able to make it until september or october. Thanks for sharing your blog I will check it out and post it on my list of blogs i read.

    ReplyDelete