Please Help me achieve my Goal

Please donate even if its just 1 dollar, every little bit helps.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Emotionally Straining

This past week in Taiji has been horrible. I just want to break it down for you.

*November 4th roughly 140 dolphins driven into the cove.
*November 5th 36 dolphins and 1 baby kidnapped from there family to live a life of slavery.
*November 6th 19 more dolphins were taken for life of slavery. And 24-30 were slaughtered. roughly 40 were releases without there family
*November 7th 100 more dolphins driven into the cove.
*November 8th 8 dolphins taken for a life of slavery. 2 dolphins drowned due to being held under water by these so called trainers and unknown number were slaughtered and roughly 40 were releases. When they released the survivors 2 babies were swimming around in blood looking for there mothers. They would not leave so the men slaughtered them to.


I am just sickened and my heart breaks for these highly intelligent beings. They are morning the loss of over half there family and forced to leave them all behind.
I can only imagine what they are feeling. These non human persons just witnessed so much horror and were in fear for days.

I know there are so many out there that wish they could do something to help. The Japanese goverment are feeling the preasure from around the world. All the phone calls and letters are working so read my previous blog on how you can help to get the info to call or write.
ALSO PLEASE HIT THE DONATE BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THIS SCREEN help me get to Taiji.
I promise to my dying day that when I am there these fisherman will have nightmares about my voice. It will be a sound that hunts them for life. Every dollar counts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment