Please Help me achieve my Goal

Please donate even if its just 1 dollar, every little bit helps.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Looking Back

Looking back at my years growing up. I come to realize how naive I truely was.
One moment in peticular was when My family and I visited Sea World. I was roughly 10 years old and I remember standing at this big round pool with a lot of dolphins swimming in a circle. I remember what a thrill it was for me to touch one. There were lots of people touching them. That was the purpose of this pool. People could purchase food and feed them, touch them and have the experience of being so close to them. Now that I look back I am very saddened by this memory. I know back then it wasn't a big deal. People we not educated on the price these dolphins had to pay to be there for our pleasure.

During the Shamu show I remember thinking what a cool job. To be a trainer and work with these animals daily would be amazing. Swimming with them, feeding them and teaching them new tricks. Wow now that I look back, What sad thoughts. I have now made a promise to make sure my children grow up knowing the consequences these animals have to pay just for our pleasure.

I will not give up this fight. I know deep down that this will change. Hopefully sooner then later. I think about all these amazingly intelligent beings having to bare witness to the kidnapping and murdering of there family. What it would be like to watch this. The pain they must feel. I personally would want to die if someone murdered my family. How can these men and women murder on a daily basis and not feel shame. Its truely depressing knowing that I am among this race. What really kills me is they say these mammals are not endangered So what lets just keep killing them until they are. Then what?


Please pass this blog along to all your family, friends and neighbors. Help educate people, Help them understand that this is not right.

No comments:

Post a Comment