Please Help me achieve my Goal

Please donate even if its just 1 dollar, every little bit helps.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just Some Thoughts

Today there was blood in The Cove again. Each and every time this happens makes me that much more motivated to reach my goal.

The last few times these greedy bastards drove dolphins into the cove they have killed immediately. I personally believe its because of every ones phone calls and letters. Once they are killed the phone calls probably stop until the next time they kill. We should continue to call and write whether there is dolphins in the cove or not. KEEP THE PRESSURE on the Japanese government. Don't let them believe for a second that we have given up. Every time you think of Dolphins or the cove send a letter and call.

"They are to the oceans,What we are to the land"

I believe there is hope for our future. As long as we continue to educate and have faith.

Please follow me on Facebook

"We are there biggest threat, and they're only hope"

No comments:

Post a Comment