Please Help me achieve my Goal

Please donate even if its just 1 dollar, every little bit helps.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Just for the Record

There has been so much drama on all the sights I visit that I just wanted to talk about it here. I am not going to justify to anyone why I am doing this, and I am not going to respond to trolls and there ignorance. I don't care what people think nor do I care if people want to think I'm a racist. What matters to me is what our futures hold and the dolphins that have to suffer everyday in captivity and the ones that are murdered. I chose to take a stand for what I believe in, and if that means accepting criticism then I am OK with that.
I have met some great people, who have a wonderful hearts and feel the same way that most of us do. But please do not respond to these trolls. You are only fueling there fire. They have nothing better to do then make the world a worse place then it already is. I refuse to buy into them or let them get me angry. We cannot make everyone believe this is wrong or make anyone change there mind.
As most of you know I have a facebook page and luckily I have had no drama on it. I am sure its only a matter of time before there is but I assure you. It will not be tolerated I will delete and block all negative people and posts.
I have to focus on getting the word out there and raising the money to make this trip. I cannot focus my energy on anything beyond that.

Please take a moment and pass my blog along. Donate a dollar if that's all you can, Call or write the embassies and say a prayer for the wonderful Cove Guardians in Taiji.

2 comments:

  1. I think you may enjoy this one:
    http://holisecleveland.wordpress.com/2010/11/25/what-about-whale-wars/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is best to ignore the trolls, as opposed to actually engaging them in discussion.
    “An authentic attitude of compassion doesn’t change, even faced with another person’s negative behavior.” – Dalai Lama
    “True compassion brings with it the dispelling of internal tensions, a state of calmness and serenity.” – Dalai Lama
    “A calm mind helps our human intelligence to assess the situation realistically.” – Dalai Lama

    ReplyDelete