Please Help me achieve my Goal

Please donate even if its just 1 dollar, every little bit helps.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Change

Never in a million years did I think watching a documentary could change my life.
Ever since watching The Cove, My outlook on life has changed dramatically for the better. I used to wake up in the morning and worry if my crops on farmville are ready, or what news am I going to read on TMZ today. Now I wake up wondering what more can I do to make a impact today, or what else can I do to help people understand what is truly happening in this world. I know longer worry about farmville, TMZ or all the other small things. I am slowly learning the VERY sad and disturbing truth about the world we live in.

I recently became a vegetarian,and to be honest it hasn't really been that hard to leave meat in my past. I have only had a few moments where its been a struggle, but there are to many reminders out there that keep me on track. I can honestly say that I will never go back and that I am completely happy with my decision. If you ever feel that your on the fence about becoming vegetarian or vegan, I suggest watching the documentary EARTHLINGS
EARTHLINGS is a powerful and informative documentary about society’s treatment of animals, narrated by Joaquin Phoenix with soundtrack by Moby. This multi-award winning film by Nation Earth is a must-see for anyone who cares about animals or wishes to make the world a better place.

But I just want to warn you, It is very graphic. It took me a week to watch it and I cried through the entire thing.

I am a huge lover of all animals, I have even joked with my husband he better watch out if we won the lottery we would live on a huge farm with all kinds of animals that we have rescued. I would give anything to be able to rescue animals and keep them safe from anything that would harm them.

Sometimes I think it would be easier to not care. It would be a lot less painful, but that's just not who I am.

Yesterday in Taiji a huge family of dolphins were being driven into the cove. Half of that family were able to get away and the other half were murdered. It makes me wonder will the half that got away be captured tomorrow because they would leave there family behind? Every day it gets harder and harder to sit here and read the updates. I will continue to call and write letters to the embassies, and I will continue to spread the word. Nothing will make me give up this fight!
I know there are many people who wish to go to Taiji, but either don't have the time or money to go. Well I have the time and just not the money. SO PLEASE if you have the money and no time, PLEASE consider donating, Every dollar helps.

FOR THE DOLPHINS

No comments:

Post a Comment