Please Help me achieve my Goal

Please donate even if its just 1 dollar, every little bit helps.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Who Would of Thought

Who would of thought that there is so much drama in the activist world.
Lately I have been seeing a lot of jabs and stabs between conservation groups and even individuals on facebook. I know drama is apart of just about anything you are involved in, but I think it should stay between the individuals involved.

We are all fighting for the same thing! I am a huge supporter to anyone who is trying to make a difference. I don't believe any idea that anyone comes up with to help the cause is a bad one, be it new or old. I have read that calling the embassies won't work. I believe that calling is a huge part of whats going to make the Japanese Government change. Like I said I don't think there is a bad idea or tactic.

Please people if you have a beef or are angry with anyone else, be an adult take it up with them personally. Do not post hateful comments on your status or write public notes. Don't try and turn anyone against anyone else. Its childish!!!!
We don't have to like everyone, but if that's the case don't bully them to death, don't be friends with them on facebook and PLEASE have the balls to confront them directly and privately.

Being an activist is tuff enough. Between outside critisism and all the horrible things that we have to see and fight for, The last thing we need to worry about is each other. Who is going to take us serious if there is a constent battle raging between everyone. Please be respectful to each other regardless of your beliefs.

2 comments:

  1. Amen!! I totally agree with you! I'm tired of activists bashing each other when there are bigger causes out there to be worrying about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Human With A Conscious For All LifeJanuary 25, 2011 at 12:22 PM

    i'm tired of activists like ady gil/michael dalton etc asking for donations dribbling that they are going to stop the hunt and all they do is take pictures and glorify themselves on fb ... i commend you for being there but like greenpeace please pay for your own holiday, i refuse to support japans economy

    ReplyDelete