Please Help me achieve my Goal

Please donate even if its just 1 dollar, every little bit helps.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Plans

Lately my mind has been spinning. I want to bring something new to Japan. My plans so far for my week in Japan are.

* Talk to as many Japan Citizens as I can.
* I am going to put together some sort of pamplet to hand out in Airports, Train stations and on the streets.
* I would love to hand out copies of "The Cove".

I am going to Taiji to be a voice for all the people that cannot make the trip them selves. I want to represent all the compassionate people that care about our Ocean friends. So if you have any Ideas or things that you would like me to accomplish while I am there, Please post a comment or email me directly at. Neyney23@comcast.net

Keep in mind that I will not break the law, I am going at this with as much respect toward Japan. I believe the Change has to come with in Japan. Yes outside pressure is going to help the Japanese people open there eyes and help change there mind, But it all should be done respectfully.

Please also ocnsider donating to my trip. Even if its just a Dollar. I am planning a bake sale, Yard sale and silent auction. All of this will happen in the spring. So if you have Items that you can donate for any of these that would be greatly appreciated as well. Thank you so much for all the support, And a HUGE THANK YOU to the wonderful and caring people that have already donated.

No comments:

Post a Comment