Please Help me achieve my Goal

Please donate even if its just 1 dollar, every little bit helps.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

No Holding Back

Lately I find my self so angry. So I am warning you now, This blog will have bad language. I have been holding back because I don't want to offend my readers. But now I have realized that I started this blog to share my feelings. So if i am holding back i am not being truthful. If you know me then you know that I can be your best friend, I am loyal and I can Love very passionately but I also am very blunt, Pushy, Bitchy and I don't really care what people think of me.

I am absolutely fucking disgusted. In the past few days I have watched Shark Water and Gordan Ramsay's journey to find out the truth about shark fining. I just can't understand why these idiots who consume shark fin soup and kill these sharks for there fins don't get the horrible impact this is causing. They have to be the dumbest people on the planet. How fucking greedy can you be, This is effecting the whole planet.

Sharks are the top predator of the oceans. What will happen when there are none left?
I don't care what fucking country you live in or how you were raised. You can not be stupid enough not to know the impact of shark fining.

While watching Gordan Ramsay he interviewed a family while they were eating a bowl of shark fin soup. He asked them if they cared where the fins come from. They said No and they didn't really care. SELFISH< IGNORANT< GREEDY STUPID STUPID PEOPLE!!! And that's putting it mildly. If you consume Shark fin soup you are en charge of killing this earth. You have earths blood on your hands. You are affecting the hole world by your ignorant greed. I am pissed because you are making my future, my kids future, and there families future look VERY VERY GRIM.

I also can't understand how people can sit on there ass's and not do anything about this. You don't have to be an animal activist to do something. Write a god damn letter, do some research. Most people are so stuck in there own little la la land that they don't give a shit as long as its not affecting them. WAKE UP people it is affecting you and will continue to do so if we all don't try to do something.

For some more info please visit:
SAVING SHARKS

The Shark population has dropped 90% in the past 10 years. We will be lucky if there are anymore sharks left at all in the next 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment