Please Help me achieve my Goal

Please donate even if its just 1 dollar, every little bit helps.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Murder

40+ striped dolphins were driven into the cove.
Every day around 2:30 I know that any minute now I am going to find out the fate of the dolphins in Taiji. If we are lucky the boats are all still docked in the harbor. When we are not so lucky is when the cove guardians see the boats in formation.
Each and every time I read that they are driving a pod in, My heart sinks. It is very hard for me to focus on anything other then the dolphins. This time was no different. Throughout the evening I repeatedly check facebook trying to find out whats going on. But each time is the same. These men are heartless and very cruel S.O.B's.
These men claim to kill the dolphins humanly and say they die quickly. What a crock of shit. The video below shows exactly the truth. I got completely sick to my stomach after watching this.


These Men have no conscious or heart. These men say that dolphins are just fish to them. There is NO doubt in my mind, they no the truth. They know how intelligent they are, they know that this dolphins are way smarter then them (OBVIOUSLY). They continue to do this for GREED. They probably think doing this makes them look tough or proves there man hood. Well this may be true to some of the Japanese people, But to the rest of the world they look like complete SICK, HEARTLESS PRICKS. Karma will hit them like a brick wall some day, and I hope very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment