Please Help me achieve my Goal

Please donate even if its just 1 dollar, every little bit helps.

Monday, October 25, 2010

What can I do..

The past few days has been peaceful in Taiji. The weather is bad and there has been no dolphins in The Cove. But it only can last so long. The only way these fisherman are going to stop is for the laws to change. The more pressure the Japanese Government feel from the world. The more likely they will change the law.

I know there are so many people in this world that don't agree with what is going on there, yet they watch and read updates and still turn a def ear. I also know that a lot of these people wish they could do something to help, but don't know how. Everyone seems to ask "What can I do". Well the answer is simple. Not everyone can make a trip to Taiji or even donate money, but you can write letters. You can make a phone call to the Japanese embassy. You can spread the word. You also can support Anti-Whaling day by peacefully protesting in front of the nearest Japanese Embassy on November 5th.

Send a Mass email to all Embassies

A list of all Embassies.

If you would like to follow whats happening in Taiji everyday you can read
Sea Shepherd Reports.

Also if your just now reading my Blog you can read my introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment