Please Help me achieve my Goal

Please donate even if its just 1 dollar, every little bit helps.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Mind is Constantly Going

I can't seem to slow down. I wake up thinking about this and I go to bed dreaming about it. What more can I do to help this issue? Well I come to terms that I can't do much more other then spread the word about what is happening there. Richard O'barry says the best way to go about this is to just put pressure on Japans government. Cutting nets and breaking the law will not help this situation, and if you know me I tend to have a temper and I speak my mind a little to much. So when I get to Japan I will have to control all of my emotions. My sister in law told my husband that maybe he should start a blog to help raise money for my release HA HA.
But I have made a vow that I can't go there thinking I can stop this in a weeks time. I will do my best, I will be polite and I will Not BREAK THE LAW..

The more people that are there to guard the Cove, The more pressure these fisherman will feel. The fisherman say they are keeping Culture and Tradition alive, and they want there children to have a job. Well My question is this. If this is a huge part of your culture why don't most people in Japan know about this? Why Hide what your doing under tarps and in a cove where people cannot see you? They know what there doing is shameful. The are nothing but cowards and heartless @#$%. Shame on these fisherman and shame on the Japanese Government who help hide this horrible thing.

I would just like to Thank a few of these people who are determined to stop this and have already made a huge Impact.

Richard O'barry- was first recognized in the 1960s for capturing and training the five dolphins that were used in the well-known TV series Flipper. Soon after, Kathy, one of the Flipper dolphins, died[2], according to O'Barry, while in his arms in what he believed was a suicide, he made a radical transition from training dolphins in captivity to assertively combating the captivity industry. O'Barry was featured in The Cove, a film that uses covert techniques to expose the yearly dolphin drive hunting that goes on in Taiji, Japan.

You can read Rics blog at www.savejapandolphins.org

Scott and Elora West- These 2 wonderful people are Father and Daughter and have been at the Cove since the beginning of September. They have documented every thing that has happened in the cove so far this year. Scott is a member of SSCS (Sea Shepherd conservation society) His daughter Elora is 16 and has joined him in Taiji. She started this as a class project and has done a wonderful job documenting everything by video and photos.

You can read Scotts blog at www.seashepherd.org/dolphins/cove-guardian-reports/

and Eloras at eloramalama.wordpress.com/

There are so many more people that have joined Scott and Elora at the cove this last month. Thank you to everyone who makes an effort whether it be by making phone calls to Japans embassy, spreading the word or planning a trip to be a cove guardian. Every effort helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment