Please Help me achieve my Goal

Please donate even if its just 1 dollar, every little bit helps.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes I wish I could be like A LOT of people and act like horrible things never happen. But its not in my nature. When something effects me, It effects me to the core. After watching The Cove I have done a ton of research, watched a lot of videos and have cried many tears. What happens in Taiji is horrific, Disgusting and sad. But the sad part is this is just a small fraction of the inhumane ways animals of ALL kinds are treated and killed. I have learned so much in these past few months that it makes me sick to be apart of the human species.

Don't get me wrong I understand the circle of life. We are all part of the food chain. But what bothers me is when animals are being murdered and skinned alive for the luxury of a fur coat, snake skin boots and handbags. It doesn't just bother me it makes me sick and pisses me off. You don't see animals being that cruel to other species and yes SOME animals have been known to attack humans, but with every right!!! Just look how we treat them.

If we as humans don't make a change and stand up for all the amazing creatures that we share this earth with. Then I believe slowly but surely all species will be gone. Then what? Who gave us the right to claim this earth. It is not ours. We simply are a small percentage of species that share it.

I have lost sleep and shed many tears. And when I cry its not just slow rolling tears its rolling rivers and I feel this massive weight on my chest and I can't breath. Especially when these tears are brought on by my own species.

So instead of doing nothing I chose to stand up and try my best to make a small difference. If you are not like me then atleast you can support me. PLEASE donate. HELP!! me get to Taiji. By you helping me means your making a difference.

AS THEY SAY " WE ARE OUR OWN WORST ENEMIES"

No comments:

Post a Comment