Please Help me achieve my Goal

Please donate even if its just 1 dollar, every little bit helps.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My heart is aching

I woke up from a very restless nights sleep with and extremely heavy heart. This morning in Japan 50-70 bottle nose and risso dolphins have been captured in the cove. Not 1 pod but 2 pods and 2 different species of dolphin. Including 15 babies and there mothers. The last time they captured dolphins they murdered them with in 3 hours of capture. Which is very weird. Normally they are kept in the nets for 1 day and the trainers come a pick which ones they think are good for show. I guess they were feeling the pressure of the world now knowing. People around the world are bombarding the Japanese Embassies with phone calls. I think its helping! I made the phone call, Have you? I have a list of the embassies on my previous post.

I feel like I could sit here and write a never ending blog about this. I am Sad, Angry and at a loss on why these men do this. There is know reason. It is not a cultural tradition. Killing dolphins did not start until the 70's. There is extremely high levels of mercury in there meat. These creatures are extremely intelligent, Have been known to save human lives and are a huge part of our Eco-system. We are the only ones that can stop this. I will continue to do my best. Please make a call, write a letter and DONATE so that I can make a Difference..



My introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment