Please Help me achieve my Goal

Please donate even if its just 1 dollar, every little bit helps.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Realistic

To some people this Journey and Goal of mine may be unrealistic, But to me its not.
Remember when your parents told you that you can achieve anything you set your mind to. Well I believe that and I have never been more determined in my life. I am passionate about so many things, but for some reason this has struck me. I just can't sit around reading and watching everything that happens and not do anything.

To me humans are the pests of this beautiful earth we live on. So if we don't start making changes now our children have NO future. If our oceans die (and they will at this rate) so will all species.

I want to share 2 videos one that is positive and shows how magnificent these creatures.


and one that shows just how horrible these slaughters are.

No comments:

Post a Comment