Please Help me achieve my Goal

Please donate even if its just 1 dollar, every little bit helps.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Whats going to make the Difference.

So last night I read all the Q&A's with Rick O'berry. And In my opinion I agree with a lot he had to say. I do believe that we have to change the hearts of the Japanese citizens. We have to educate them on what is happening. Most of them are not even aware of what is happening. I don't believe boycotting them is the answer. We have to keep in mind that there are only a hand full of men that do these horrible things in Japan.

When I go to Japan I want to win the hearts of many Citizens. I do not want to go there and disrespect them in any way. Now If I come face to face with the fishermen that will be another story. I want them to know that as a citizen of this earth, I have an opinion on what is happening to our oceans. Japan plays a huge role in the depletion of our oceans. They need to be educated not disrespected.

I have said it before and I will say it again. Anyone that is making an effort to change this has my respect. I may not always agree with there tactics but everyone has a right to do things there way. We can all agree to disagree and still have respect for one another.
If you ever question why people are fighting this please watch this Video

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for you saying "boycotting is not the answer"! Thank you for caring about my dad's job as a manager in a Toyota owned plant. He knows about the slaughter as well as some co-workers and they are all against it! :)

    ReplyDelete