Please Help me achieve my Goal

Please donate even if its just 1 dollar, every little bit helps.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I just Don't understand

I just can't fathom the fact that people kill other sentient creatures. Everyday I wake up and think, Is this the day that everything changes. Whether it be good or bad. What if every single person woke up and opened there eyes, and decided to make a change for the better.

Before I had children I never once worried about my future, Now all I can do is worry about my kids future. I watch videos and read articles and I am sickened by it all. I always new these horrible things happened, but I chose to ignore it like so many do. It never bothered me. I went on with my day like my world was perfect. Now that I have seen it, there is no way I can turn my back on it.

The number 1 question I ask my self is, What is this beautiful place called Planet earth going to be like in 50 years. I am not a religious person, but If God created all creatures, then he meant for us to live at peace with one another RIGHT? Its all so very confusing to me, I just don't understand. I have come to be a strong believer that every Man, Animal, Mammal etc.... should live there lives with love, happiness & freedom. And from there the Circle of life will lead us correctly in the right direction. If that makes any since.

I have this unbelievable feeling to want to save anything and everything I can. But the truth is that is unrealistic. But I can make a difference and I will make a difference. There are so many people that ignore things that truly bother them. Whether it be animal abuse, pollution, child abuse and so much more. Can you imagine if everyone stood up for what they believed in, If everyone decided that today is the day they are going to make a difference. If everyone woke up and said today I am going to start Recycling, Rescue and animal, ride my bike to work, donate to a charity or simply pay it forward in some way or another. Every decision you make effects something or someone somehow.

I ask you this. What is your passion? Have you found it yet? If you have what are you doing about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment